2009 Portland Browncoat Ball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2009 Portland Browncoat Ball

The Portland of Oregon hosts the 2009 Browncoat Ball

You are not connected. Please login or register

Specific Timing for the Tracks

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Specific Timing for the Tracks Empty Specific Timing for the Tracks Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:42 pm

ee1013

Hey All,

I was planning on staying a bit out of the way for the ball, so I was wondering when the tracks on Sat afternoon were planned to end, so I know whether or not I have enough time to run home and change before the mighty fine shindig or if I'm going to have to beg for the use of someone's room for an hour or two. Thanks!

Emily Smile

2Specific Timing for the Tracks Empty Re: Specific Timing for the Tracks Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:28 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hey Emily!

Officially the tracks will end at 4:30, but the final event for all tracks is pretty much either exploring Portland on your own or dance lessons.

Let me know where you are staying and I'll let you know exactly how long it takes to get there and back!

Dae

https://pdxbrowncoatball.forumotion.net

3Specific Timing for the Tracks Empty Re: Specific Timing for the Tracks Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:03 pm

ee1013

Thanks Dae!

This will definitely help me plan my evening better! I'm staying out in Gresham with my folks about 30 min from the hotel, but I have a contingency plan where I have a space downtown to get changed at if I need to. Smile Looking forward to it!

Emily Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum