2009 Portland Browncoat Ball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2009 Portland Browncoat Ball

The Portland of Oregon hosts the 2009 Browncoat Ball

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hair? Makeup? Steamer for Gown?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hair?  Makeup?  Steamer for Gown? Empty Hair? Makeup? Steamer for Gown? Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:18 pm

firefloozysusie

OK, is anybody out there? I sent an email but got no reply so I'm taking it to the Message Boards!!

Wondering what provisions there will be to fix my face, my hair and my gown before the Banquet and Ball. C'mon, guys, I'm getting older with each subsequent shindig ergo my neediness for preparation climbs exponentially each year. Should I call the Governor Hotel concierge and ask them what's around or do you helpful local browncoats have names/resources standing by for the Big Night?

P.S. These boards are WAY too quiet for a shindig that's less than two weeks away. I'm beginning to worry... at this rate I'll need a facelift for the worry-wrinkles and a Botox dude standing by in the Governor Hotel lobby.

2Hair?  Makeup?  Steamer for Gown? Empty Re: Hair? Makeup? Steamer for Gown? Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:37 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

No worries, it's all happening. Attendance may be a little lighter than some other Balls, but we've got a pretty significant crowd coming - it will be fabulous!

Hair and makeup - I'm in talks with a local salon as we speak. I'll post very soon!

https://pdxbrowncoatball.forumotion.net

3Hair?  Makeup?  Steamer for Gown? Empty Re: Hair? Makeup? Steamer for Gown? Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:05 pm

firefloozysusie

Yay! I shall now turn my neurotic attention to watching what I eat so I'll fit into ballroom dress. Thanks, Admin

4Hair?  Makeup?  Steamer for Gown? Empty Re: Hair? Makeup? Steamer for Gown? Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:54 pm

NRags

NRags

I'm weak on the planning side of life, but always good at last minute ideas and plans, so we will make stuff (prepping and such)happen as needed, not to worry....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum